We provide a co-ordinated mechanical and electrical building services package offering, in effect, a 'one stop shop', which makes use of our extensive integrated expertise and gives our clients many on-going benefits.
Significantly, we provide competitive prices to carry out the design, supply and installation of both mechanical and electrical services in-house. This helps to provide a higher degree of cost certainty when evaluating the services on any relevant project.
Our close control between the project managers and supporting staff, from tender to practical completion, ensures the services are completed to a high standard and with the minimum of risk.
The provision of combined in-house Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) services helps to ensure the following:
- No disputes or claims between disciplines for clients to contend with and the loss of monetary and opportunity costs.
- Reduction in management costs in ensuring the flow of information between M&E sub-contractors services is adhered to.
- Close liaison between design and project teams to complete the project on time and to a high quality of service and finish.
- Close liaison between surveying departments to ensure the project is completed within the cost plan.
- The ability to asses both M&E tenders and to purchase on an either/or basis.
- One point of contact for all M&E services, both during the project and after practical completion.